You can use fresh or frozen shrimp in this recipe. If using frozen, thaw according to package directions and pat dry before starting.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 small zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 cups snow peas
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Hot sauce, optional
- Peanuts, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together the dressing: Add the orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and oil to a medium bowl or jar and mix well.
- Add the shrimp and vegetables to a large rimmed baking sheet. Toss with half of the dressing. Roast for 6-8 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through and the vegetables are just tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice noodles according to the package directions.
- Remove the shrimp and vegetables from the oven and toss with the noodles and the remaining dressing. Serve warm.
If you have any leftover dressing, you can use it over rice or any other type of stir fry.