Making Peach Ice Cream popsicles at home is super easy and makes for a dessert that’s just bursting with fresh peach flavor. No ice cream maker needed!
Peach Ice Cream
Put those fresh peaches to great use in this simple blender ice cream recipe. It’s such a simple treat that tastes creamy and fresh, and is so fun to share with the kids.
Homemade Ice Cream Popsicles
I make a lot of popsicles with yogurt, but I love the added creaminess you get in this recipe from the milk and cream. And it does pair so well with the flavor of the lemon and peaches.
Ingredients in Peach Ice Cream Pops
To make this recipe, you’ll need whole milk, cream, fresh (ripe!) peaches, fresh lemon, and honey. You can use maple syrup instead of the honey if you prefer.
How to Make Peach Ice Cream Popsicles Step by Step
I love making this simple Peach Ice Cream recipe in my Vitamix. Here’s a look at how it comes together.
- Dice the peaches. You should leave the skin on since they’ll get blended up anyway!
- Add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
Can I make this recipe without a blender?
Sure. You could use a food processor or simply stir the diced peaches together with the rest of the ingredients for a chunkier final popsicle.
Can I make this recipe with something other than milk and cream?
If you want, you can sub in 2 cups of whole milk yogurt instead. I wouldn’t recommend using nondairy milk here though, since the final texture won’t be very creamy.
Can I make this into Peach Ice Cream?
Sure! Simply add the blended mixture to an ice cream maker and churn for 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a freezer container and serve for at least 4 hours before serving.
Tips for Making the Best Peach Ice Cream Pops
- Leave the skin on the peaches since it will blend right into the final mixture.
- Taste the mixture after blending and add additional sweetener if needed.
- Run the popsicle molds under hot water to help loosen the pops.
- Let thaw at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating for extra creaminess.
I’d love to hear what you think of this recipe if you try it so please comment below to share!Print
Blend together these refreshing and creamy peach pops for a simple summer dessert.
- 2 cups diced peaches (from about 2 medium peaches)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour immediately into popsicle molds (or small 3-4 ounce paper or plastic cups with popsicle sticks).
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before serving.
Leave the skin on the peaches since it will blend right into the final mixture.
Taste the mixture after blending and add additional sweetener if needed.
Run the popsicle molds under hot water to help loosen the pops.
Let thaw at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating for extra creaminess.